Life Insurance is for the living too!
- Permanent policies will build cash value with guaranteed rates of return.
- Use the cash saved to help pay for College.
- Use the cash value of your whole life policies to supplement your
- Use your cash value for a much deserved vacation.
- It is up to you, we can help you decide what is important.
How much life insurance do you need?
One rule of thumb is to buy life insurance 5-10 times your annual gross income.
Things to think about are: The amount of your mortgages; current credit card debts; auto expenses; future costs for college, ongoing childcare costs, medical bills, burial costs, and taxes etc.
Not all products available in all states